- Fixed monitor for continuous monitoring of electromagnetic fields with isotropic sensor, RMS with simultaneous measurements on all three axes
- Interchangeable probes are available from 10 Hz to 40 GHz
- Configurable data storage of 1-60 minutes with a sampling frequency of 500 ms
- Registration in internal memory and microSD memory
- Wireless communication via GPRS / 3G modem
- Data transmission to web servers for information management, alarms, personalization, reports, etc
- Programmable alarms and built-in GPS
- 24/365 continuous monitoring with AC 110-220 V, 12 VDC power supply, solar panels or battery (With 10 days autonomy without sun)
- Easy installation and compliance with ITU-T K.83 recommendations which establishes the basis for continuous monitoring of emissions via electromagnetic fields
- Protection level IP 66
The Ranger EXP
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely, almost all PT HAS products can be found in the e-catalogue.
PT HAS Supply’s products include a 1-year official warranty for damage caused by manufactured defects.
Products from PT HAS have been calibrated and are ready to use. For further calibration, PT HAS already has a calibration lab that is ISO 17025 accredited and is ready to help customers who need recalibration.
PT HAS has a local service center (in Jakarta), and our technicians are trained in the manufacture of the products we are agents for. For repairs and troubleshooting, we try to do it locally. and we make sure that the spare parts we supply are official spare parts from manufacturers.
For all product purchases at PT HAS, usage training is included and is unlimited.