These radiation detectors are perfect for use in a variety of applications, including NORM contamination surveys, regulatory inspections, scrap metal screening, and low energy radionuclide detection.
Its rugged design makes it suitable for use in industrial environments, while its sensitivity and advanced features make it a valuable tool for scientific research, environmental monitoring, and emergency response applications.
- The Ranger also has a backlit digital display, a red count light, and a beeper that sounds whenever a count is detected.
- Other features include selectable alert levels, adjustable timers, and an optional wipe test plate for friction.
- Internal memory and free USB Observer Software allow you to download data, and set computer alarms.
- With the Free Radiation Alert® Observer BLE app from the Google App Store, you can display readings from the detector on your Android device, label sample readings and descriptions, time them, add GPS data, and send saved survey files.
- Alarms set on the instrument will also activate on your android device.
The Ranger EXP
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely, almost all PT HAS products can be found in the e-catalogue.
PT HAS Supply’s products include a 1-year official warranty for damage caused by manufactured defects.
Products from PT HAS have been calibrated and are ready to use. For further calibration, PT HAS already has a calibration lab that is ISO 17025 accredited and is ready to help customers who need recalibration.
PT HAS has a local service center (in Jakarta), and our technicians are trained in the manufacture of the products we are agents for. For repairs and troubleshooting, we try to do it locally. and we make sure that the spare parts we supply are official spare parts from manufacturers.
For all product purchases at PT HAS, usage training is included and is unlimited.